Friday, June 3, 2011

9A

I think that doing this video game assignment was relatively easy.  We all had an idea of what we wanted to do and since we all grew up playing the same games we had the same references, which helped a lot for how we chose what kind of game to make.  One thing that we could have gotten across in the presentation that wasn't explained completely was the graphics.  I think we could have drawn a better character for our game but the idea was still there so that's okay.  Our strong point was the idea of the game.  I think everyone understood it and liked it a lot.  I think that the easiest part of this project was discussing the mechanics with my group.  I say this because you don't really need to have any sort of confusion, every button does what it says and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment